PeakRewardsSM Trade Ally Program
The PeakRewards Trade Ally program seeks to partner with Maryland-licensed HVAC contractors who service BGE residential customers. The program offers eligible HVAC contractors incentives for PeakRewards device removals and reconnections. It also provides training and the opportunity to become a subcontractor for device installations.
How does it work?
Participation in the PeakRewards Trade Ally program begins with three simple steps:
- Attend periodic meetings about the PeakRewards program and complete the Trade Ally Participation Agreement
- Receive a vendor participation code and confirmation email
- Work with BGE to remove or reconnect eligible PeakRewards devices
To get started, download and review the Trade Ally program policy.
Qualify for incentives.
To claim incentives, you must fill out the Trade Ally Referral Application and obtain a BGE customer signature. Once the referral is submitted, you will be paid the appropriate incentive(s) 30 days after a successful BGE inspection.
- $10 per notification for a PeakRewards device found removed or disconnected
- $10 per notification of a PeakRewards 3H/2C thermostat that needs to be installed on new system
- $10 per notification when permanently removing or disconnecting a PeakRewards device
- $50 per device for re-installing a PeakRewards switch on newly-installed HVAC equipment
* Bonuses are subject to program approval.