BGE residential customers enrolled in the PeakRewards program may use Online Access to view and manage their switch and thermostat settings 24/7, from anywhere they have access to the Internet.
Simple, user-friendly tools allow participants to:
- Program or adjust thermostat settings while away from home*. Click here for thermostat scheduling tips.
- Override non-emergency cycling events.
- View the cycling history for each device installed in your home.
In order to use PeakRewards Online Access, you must be a BGE residential customer and enrolled in PeakRewards. Not a PeakRewards member? Learn more.
How does it work?
- Login to your BGE online account: Visit bge.com/myaccount and enter your BGE User ID and Password to sign in.
- The site will open to the “Manage My Account” tab.
- Access your PeakRewards account: From the “Manage My Account” tab, you will be able to access your PeakRewards account by clicking on the “PeakRewards” link under the “My Programs” section.
- Once you click on the “PeakRewards” link, you will be logged in and will be able to access all of the site features:
- Track Cycling Event Status and History
- Set and Save Thermostat Schedules
- Temporarily Adjust Thermostat Settings
- Change Device Label(s)
- Check Enrollment Status
- Override cycling events
- The My Profile tab allows you to update your contact information and preferred bill delivery method. Please click on this tab to make sure your information is up-to-date.